Our aim at Precision Physio is "To Improve your Health and Change your life"
To really improve your health and change your life you must first really understand what your problem is, by understanding why you have this problem you will be able to make some simple changes which will make your life easier.
When you have any injury you need to
- Know what your problem is
- Know why this happened
- Have a plan to fully recover
- Be helped through your recovery to
- Stop it from coming back
- Stop this from turning into other problems
- Look and Feel Younger
- Perform Better in Your Sport
LET US HELP YOU TO ACHIEVE YOUR GOALS
ACHIEVE RESULTS THROUGH SCIENCE
We use SCIENCE TO ACHIEVE YOUR RESULTS; you can be assured that out highly trained professionals will be basing all of your recovery on the latest, most current training and technology for you to achieve your maximal results.
PROGRAMS THAT WORK
Qualified Health Care Professionals
Exercise Physiologists – all must have
- ESSA Exercise Physiologist Accreditation
- Exercise Sports Science Association Australia Membership
- Bachelor or Masters of Exercise Sports Science
Physiotherapists – all Physios must have
- APHRA accreditation
- Bachelor or Masters Qualification in Physiotherapy
- Australian Physiotherapy Association Membership
Intensive Induction Program (IIP) Exercise Physiologists– all Exercise Physiologists must complete Precision Physios 6 month program before they can be an Accredited Precision Exercise Physiologist.
This ensures that all Accredited Precision Exercise Physiologists are able to
- Precisely Assess you
- Accurately inform you about what must happen for you to fully recover
- Provide the Best and most effective Exercise Management to fix your problem to take your body to the next level