At Precision Physio, we provide a combined treatment approach with our teams of Physiotherapists working alongside our Exercise Physiologists to provide high-quality, evidence-based and outcome driven treatment services. Our focus is on returning our clients back to their pre-injury duties and pre-injury activity.
Our Clinicians are SIRA approved with our service delivery underpinned by the clinical framework principles for the delivery of health services.
Partnering with injured workers, their Employers, Doctors, Insurers and Rehabilitation Providers, we aim to support fast and durable return to work, and contribute to supporting businesses to keep their workforces, fit, healthy & at work.
Photo by krakenimages on Unsplash
But we do also know the complexity that can come with a workers compensation claim and know there can be various barriers that can impede a worker’s recovery. With that in mind, we have tailored our Workers Compensation services to improve our influence on our client’s recovery and RTW outcomes:
- Clients are provided with a ‘Recovery at Work with Precision Physio’ pack setting early and clear expectations for treatment, their recovery and RTW
- Early standardised outcome measures screening to identify risks for poor recovery and RTW
- Early and frequent communication and collaborative involvement with our clients Support Team throughout their recovery
- Clinical assessments tailored to the demands of our clients pre-injury duties
- Guidance to align our objective findings to help the support team coordinate safe RTW planning
- Biopsychosocial approach and understanding of barriers and strategies
- Empowerment of clients to manage their recovery whilst remaining at work, and
- Complete rehabilitation with exercise-based intervention aiming to support durable RTW outcomes, whilst reducing risk of reinjury, aggravation or recurrences
Our Clinicians have direct access to our own WComp & RTW partner, comprehensive WComp training modules, and have enhanced understanding of the workers compensation scheme, bringing together the interests of all those involved within a clients support team.
Why Precision Physio?
- Same day access to Clinicians who understand the WComp system and the health benefits of good work
- We offer Early Intervention Programs to help you support your workers and your business
- We implement a collaborative and coordinated approach across the Support Team
- Our approach and expertise reduces disability and results in improved health outcomes
- We advocate for ‘Recovery at Work’ reducing lost time injuries and unnecessary WComp claim costs
We know the impact work-related injuries can have on your workers and your business, and we’d love to know more about the challenges your business faces. If we can assist or if you’d like to discuss further, get in touch!
How Do I Book An Appointment?
We’re taking the health of our clients, members and staff very seriously and our preference would be for you to call to book an appointment so that we can make sure to explain our approach to keeping you safe. You can call any of these numbers to schedule a session:
- Precision Physio Concord: 02 9736 3950
- Precision Physio St Marys: 02 9623 2220
- Precision Physio Mt Druitt: 02 9188 2552
Evolving with the current environment, we are also now offering online appointments, meaning that we can support anyone who is unable to leave their home. Sessions are done via our state of the art Telehealth system and as long as you have a laptop or tablet with an inbuilt camera, or a phone with camera, we can help!
To learn more about online consultations, please call us on any of the numbers listed above.