Precision Physio St Marys are proud to have been named Precision Physio Clinic of the Year at the recent Poscars award ceremony.
The award is a testament to the great leadership of CEO – Pete Magner, Clinic Manager – Maria Quispe, and our dedicated and passionate Precision Physio St Marys team.
Clinic of the Year was just one of the awards achieved by Team St Marys, and other wins were found in:
- Maria Quispe – Precision Physiotherapist & Clinician of the Year
- Rawan Haydar – Probationary Therapist of the Year
Team Concord snatched up:
- Joseph Lee – Rookie of the Year
- Liam Palmer – Bill & Carol Magner Award
- Bibiana Jandey- Support Team Member of the Year
Precision Athletica took home:
- Jason Oei – Exercise Physiologist of the Year
With long hours and a lot of hard work, these awards are well deserved!
Congratulations to all of our nominees who have also worked hard and have been recognised for their efforts.
Special thanks to our Support Team who ensure the seamless operations of our clinics, and to our dedicated clients of Precision Physio St Marys, for trusting our Clinicians, committing to their rehabilitation and enabling us to be a part of the positive outcomes that we strive for – to live better lives.