Keeping breakfast interesting and healthy can be a challenge, but don’t fear, we’ve got you covered with this epic Breakfast Quesadillas Recipe straight from the Sports Dietitian’s at Precision Athletica.
We love this recipe because it provides a quality source of protein and carbs, plus although we’re calling it a breakfast recipe, it’s also perfect for lunch or at other times of the day.
Here are the simple steps and all important nutrition information (we’ve based this on being a portion for 1 person – it would also make a good snack for 2 people):
- 554 Calories
- 41g Protein
- 50g Carbohydrate
- 19g Fat
- 7g Fibre
- 1 Helgas mixed grain wrap
- 2 large eggs
- 50g spinach leaves
- 160g tomato
- 15g light tasty cheese
- 50g sliced turkey breast
- 40g tomato sauce
- ¼ brown onion
- Italian herbs
- Crack 2 eggs into a small bowl and whisk to combine
- Add the diced onion and herbs and stir to combine
- Meanwhile heat a medium sized frypan over medium heat
- Pour the egg mixture into the pan, cooking for 2-3 minutes and then place a wrap on top
- Cook for another 2-3 minutes or until the egg is cooked
- Once cooked, flip the wrap and egg over using a spatula
- Add filling ingredients whilst the egg and wrap is still in the pan – on one side of the wrap spread the cheese and on the other side the salad ingredients, turkey and sauce
- Fold over one side of the wrap to form a quesadilla
- Transfer onto a plate, cut in half and enjoy
It’s that easy!!
At Precision Physio we know the importance of Nutrition and for that reason we have our own in house Dietitian’s. If you would like more information, or feel you might benefit from a session with with a Dietitian, you can either come into our clinic, or work with us online.
If you enjoyed this article, you may also like our Protein Pancake recipe.
How Do I Book An Appointment with Precision Physio for Help?
We’re taking the health of our clients, members and staff very seriously and our preference would be for you to call to book an appointment so that we can make sure to explain our approach to keeping you safe. You can call any of these numbers to schedule a session:
- Precision Physio Concord: 02 9736 3950
- Precision Physio St Marys: 02 9623 2220
- Precision Physio Mt Druitt: 02 9188 2552
Evolving with the current environment, we are also now offering online appointments, meaning that we can support anyone who is unable to leave their home. Sessions are done via our state of the art Telehealth system and as long as you have a laptop or tablet with an inbuilt camera, or a phone with camera, we can help! Online consultations would be especially effective for Nutrition and Diet based session.
To learn more about online consultations, please call us on any of the numbers listed above.