Do you get sweet cravings after dinner but you are not sure what to have which will fit into your macros?
Why not give this Protein Whip recipe a try. It’s high in protein and antioxidants to help that recovery whilst you sleep.
(…and it’s delicious)
- Calories: 165
- Carbohydrates: 9g
- Protein: 28g
- Fats: 1g
- Fibre: 5g
- 1 scoop whey/casein protein powder (flavour of choice)
- 1 cup frozen berries or frozen fruit of choice (this will change the macro’s depending on fruit you choose)
- ½ cup water
- Add all ingredients into your food processor and blend for 2-3 minutes until nice and fluffy
- Serve in a bowl and enjoy!
How Do I Book An Appointment with Precision Physio for Help?
We’re taking the health of our clients, members and staff very seriously and our preference would be for you to call to book an appointment so that we can make sure to explain our approach to keeping you safe. You can call any of these numbers to schedule a session:
- Precision Physio Concord: 02 9736 3950
- Precision Physio St Marys: 02 9623 2220
- Precision Physio Mt Druitt: 02 9188 2552
Evolving with the current environment, we are also now offering online appointments, meaning that we can support anyone who is unable to leave their home. Sessions are done via our state of the art Telehealth system and as long as you have a laptop or tablet with an inbuilt camera, or a phone with camera, we can help! Online consultations would be especially effective for Nutrition and Diet based session.
To learn more about online consultations, please call us on any of the numbers listed above.