We love to bring you great recipes to try from home and we think this Chocolate Fudge Brownie Baked Oats one is sure to be a hit!
Cooked up by our friends over at True Protein, this is a recipe our Sports Dietitian’s have tried and really enjoyed. Protein-packed and gluten-free, these super fudgy brownie baked oats will help you hit your macros all while satisfying any chocaholic!
So, how do you make Zane Balodis recipe…
- Preparation time: 10 minutes
- Cooking time: 15-20 minutes
- Calories per serve: 387
- Carbohydrates: 40g
- Protein: 32.7g
- Fat: 9.9g
- 40g ground oats or oat flour
- 2 tbsp cacao powder
- 2 tbsp stevia powder
- ¼ tsp salt
- 20g WPC 80 protein powder
- 80g low-fat Greek yogurt
- 125ml water
- 10g dark chocolate (I used 1 square of Lindt)
- Preheat oven to 180 degrees Celsius and spray a ramekin with non-stick cooking spray.
- Place the oats, cacao powder, protein powder, stevia and salt into a bowl and stir until combined.
- In another bowl, mix together the Greek yogurt and water.
- Add the wet ingredients into the dry and stir until a smooth batter forms. Pour half into the ramekin, place the chocolate in the centre then pour over the remaining mixture. Place into the oven and bake for 15-20minutes. Top with whatever you like!
Enjoy, stay healthy and let us know what you think!
If you have any other great healthy recipes that are packed with flavour, we’d love to know.
At Precision Physio we know the importance of Nutrition and for that reason we have our own in house Dietitian’s. If you would like more information, or feel you might benefit from a session with with a Dietitian, you can either come into our clinic, or work with us online.
If you enjoyed this article, you may also like our Protein Cookie Recipe.
How Do I Book An Appointment with Precision Physio for Help?
We’re taking the health of our clients, members and staff very seriously and our preference would be for you to call to book an appointment so that we can make sure to explain our approach to keeping you safe. You can call any of these numbers to schedule a session:
- Customer Support Centre: 02 8607 4000
- Precision Physio Concord: 02 9736 3950
- Precision Physio St Marys: 02 9623 2220
Evolving with the current environment, we are also now offering online appointments, meaning that we can support anyone who is unable to leave their home. Sessions are done via our state of the art Telehealth system and as long as you have a laptop or tablet with an inbuilt camera, or a phone with camera, we can help! Online consultations would be especially effective for Nutrition and Diet based session.
To learn more about online consultations, please call us on any of the numbers listed above.