Interested in registering for this program or have further questions? Complete the following form and we will contact you with more information.
10 Week Nutrition Plan
10 WEEK NUTRITION PLAN
Our 10 week nutrition plan is designed specifically for those who have maybe taken their foot off the peddle during isolation and want to get their health and performance back on track.
We provide a high level of accountability and professional support along with expert nutrition advice and clear direction to achieve your goals. Each program is highly personalised and designed to be both achievable and sustainable over the long term. We do not believe in fads or gimmicks, rather we offer sound expert opinions and solutions.
This fully personalised program is suitable for those determined to achieve any of the following:
- Weight loss or physique goals
- Improved mental clarity, work focus, energy levels, health and longevity
- Reduced cholesterol and blood pressure
- Improved blood glucose levels
- Performance goals
What the program includes
- Pre-consultation and food diary assessment
- Week 1: Initial 60 minute face to face or online Dietitian appointment including testing, nutrition education and a personalised meal plan
- Week 3: Comprehensive 30-minute face to face or online review
- Week 6: Comprehensive 30-minute face to face review or online review, adjustments made to your plan if necessary
- Week 10: Comprehensive 45-minute face to face review. Long-term health and nutrition management and secondary measurements if required
- Phone/Email coaching sessions in between your review appointments for a higher-level accountability and support
This program is valued at well over $700, however anyone registering before the end of July 2020, can access the full individualised program and support from Atlanta Miall for the reduced price of $485.
Atlanta is an ambitious Accredited Practising Dietitian and Sports Dietitian and has a Bachelor of Nutrition and Dietetics with Honours from Monash University. Atlanta is extremely passionate about patient centred care, individualising her approach to each patient with a key focus on lifestyle balance and enjoyment.
ACCREDITED PRACTICING DIETITIAN